Friday, April 8, 2011

A face without freckles is like a night without stars...

Two of my favorite things observed in the yard this evening... Noah (my grandson) stopped by after basesball practice to have a chocolate milkshake (after all, it was 90 degrees plus!), WELL ANYWAY - you would have thought I gave him the world - his little face lit up and his smile, surrounded by lots of freckles, was the biggest I've seen! It's so simple at my house - all of our guys are soooooooooo easy... just a little dessert and they are putty in our hands!

Once everyone was settled in, Shawnna and I enjoyed some time outside - although warm, the breeze was wonderful and so were the stars. That's one of my favorite things about living in the country - I can see the stars!

When I die and go to heaven - you can find me dancing or just hanging out on that very middle star in Orion. Yep, that's where I'll be - barefoot and fancy-free! Meanwhile, welcome to mi vida loca! AND, viva Fiesta!

No comments:

Post a Comment